Dr. Miller and his team of nurses and aestheticians ensure success and complete patient satisfaction by adhering to the following principals and regimens:
Establish and Maintain a Consultative Partnership with Patients
- Spend time with each patient to explain the procedure(s) in detail.
- Discuss with patients what they can realistically expect from any procedure.
- Alleviate patients’ anxieties by answering all of their questions.
Recommend Procedures That Yield Natural-Looking Results
- Discourage radical or extensive cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Communicate to patients that beautiful, youthful results can often be achieved without dramatically transforming the patient. Our plastic surgeon, Dr. Miller truly believes that less is often better.
- Avoid an obvious “plastic surgery” look.
Utilize the Latest, Most Efficient Techniques
- Perform the latest procedures and techniques for the best, most predictable results.
- Take a skilled and careful approach to avoid complications.
Provide a Comfortable Operation or Procedure
- Avoid extensive, invasive plastic surgery whenever possible by substituting with non-invasive or minimally invasive procedures.
- Offer topical numbing creams and/or injections to reduce discomfort.
- Facilitate a return to social interaction and work as quickly as possible.
Ensure Procedures are Positive, Satisfying, and Revitalizing
- Meet patient expectations and achieve rejuvenation goals.
- Improve and maintain each patient’s personal aesthetic.
- Keep scarring to a minimum and make sure it’s unnoticeable.
Meet Dr. Leonard Miller
Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Leonard Miller, MD, FACS, FRCS is the founder of the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation. One of Massachusetts’s top plastic surgeons, Dr. Miller has two, state-of-the-art offices, nestled in Boston and Brookline. With more than 25 years of experience, Dr. Miller has developed his own distinctive treatment style, ensuring his patients achieve their desired results. His artistic sensibility, coupled with a commitment to the latest, most efficient techniques, makes Dr. Miller one of the most sought after surgeons in the country. Learn More:
Meet Dr. Sean Doherty
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Sean Doherty, serves the greater Boston area in his offices located in Boston & Brookline, MA. Whether his patients are looking for subtle enhancements or tasteful transformations, Dr. Doherty offers the finest techniques in plastic surgery. Learn More:
Meet Our Aestheticians
The Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation offers an array of non-surgical and aesthetic treatments at both our Boston and Brookline offices. Dr. Miller and our licensed aestheticians are available to customize a program that addresses your individual skin rejuvenation goals.
CHERYL SCANNELL, AESTHETICIAN
Cheryl graduated from Catherine Hinds Institute as a 1200-Hour Medical Esthetician in 1999. She has been a practicing Medical Esthetician in the plastic surgery field ever since. She has an array of knowledge in all skin conditions and over 15 years perfecting her skills. Cheryl specializes in IPL and Laser therapies. Her broad experience allows Cheryl to provide patients with skin care regimens and laser treatments that best suit their goals.
DAYNA PAGANIS R.N., AESTHETICIAN
As a nurse and licensed Aesthetician, Dayna is highly skilled in patient care and provides esthetic services in a medical setting. Her experience includes laser treatments for broken blood vessels, rosacea, general redness; photo rejuvenation for repair of sun-damaged skin, laser hair removal, chemical peels and skin tightening procedures.
ALICIA TRUBIANO, AESTHETICIAN
Alicia comes to The Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation with a wide range of knowledge and expertise in the field of Medical Aesthetics. She works with patients to develop treatment programs that address their individual skincare needs by pairing customized in-office services with an effective product regimen at home. Alicia has a B.A. in Visual Arts and obtained her license to practice Aesthetics from the Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics. She is also a member of ASCP, the largest association devoted to skin care professionals.