Leonard B. Miller M.D. P.C.
One Brookline Place, Suite 427
Brookline MA 02445 US
Ph: (617) 735-8735
Directions to Brookline Location
Brookline Place is situated prominently at the intersection of Brookline Avenue, Route 9, and Route 1 (the Riverway) in Massachusetts’ renowned Longwood Medical Area. Brookline Place is across the street from the Brookline Village stop on the Riverside (D) Branch of the MBTA’s Green Line, as well as stops on the 65 and 66 bus lines.
By Car to Brookline Location
Mass Pike Eastbound:
Take Brighton-Allston exit (a left exit) after the toll booths; bear to the right and proceed down a ramp, and through one light to the corner where the DoubleTrees Inn is on your right. Turn right and enter Storrow Drive eastbound. Take the Fenway exit and bear right at the first light onto Boylston Street westbound. Proceed on Boylston westbound for less than a mile. At the major five-way traffic lights, bear left onto Brookline Avenue. *Continue for 1.5 miles past the Longwood Hospital area into Brookline. Watch for Pearl Street on the right after a baseball field. Turn right onto Pearl Street, and take an immediate left into the circle driveway at the main entrance to One Brookline Place. The garage may be entered here, also.
Go to Storrow Drive. Take the Fenway exit, follow Brookline Avenue, following directions(*) above.
Go to Route 9, continue eastbound until you come to Brookline Village. Take a left onto Brookline Avenue, where Brookline Place is situated.
69 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
Ph: (617) 450-0070
Directions to Newbury Location
Locating 69 Newbury Street via GPS:
- Please be sure to follow directions to 69 Newbury Street, Boston MA 02116
By Car to Newbury Location
From the Massachusetts Turnpike / 90 East:
- Take exit 22 for Copley Square and stay in the right lane towards Copley Square
- Off the exit, take a left at the first light onto Dartmouth Street
- Go to the fourth light and turn right onto Commonwealth Avenue
- Go to the third light, end of Commonwealth Avenue, and turn right onto Arlington Street
- At the next light turn right on Newbury Street, 69 is one and a half blocks down on the right between Berkley and Clarendon Streets
From the North:
- Proceed on Route 93 South to Boston
- Take exit 26 and follow signs for Storrow Drive
- Take the second exit off of Storrow Drive for ‘Back Bay/Copley Square’
- Turn left onto Beacon Street at the light, and then make an immediate right onto Arlington Street
- Three blocks down turn right at the lights on Newbury Street, 69 is one and a half blocks down on the right between Berkley and Clarendon Streets.
From the South:
- Proceed on Route 93 North to Boston
- Take exit 18 for Massachusetts Avenue
- Follow the signs to Frontage Road North
- Turn left at the fifth light onto East Berkeley Street. The sign will say “Back Bay/South End”.
- Proceed through the fourth light and the road becomes Berkeley Street
- Proceed approximately 1/2 mile and turn right onto Commonwealth Avenue
- Follow one block to the end and turn right onto Arlington Street
- At the next light turn right onto Newbury St, 69 is one and a half blocks down on the right between Berkley and Clarendon Streets.
Garage parking is available at Louis of Boston and The New’bry St. Garage. Metered parking is limited in the area.
Back to Top