BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®
As safe and effective ways to reduce facial wrinkles and fine lines, BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport® have been proven to offer excellent rejuvenation results without surgery. Both injectables are used to relax specific facial muscles that cause hyperactive expression lines, leading to furrows and wrinkling of the skin. Initial results can be seen a few days after the initial treatment, and the full effect is generally achieved after one to two weeks. Common treatment areas include the forehead, brow, frown lines, crow’s feet, and corners of the mouth.
View the Gallery
Benefits of BOTOX® Cosmetic and Dysport®
- Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Results often last approximately four months; however, this will vary with each indiviual patient
- Reappearance of lines can be reduced over time
- Little to no recovery time necessary
- Treatment sessions are brief – often can be completed on a lunch break
- BOTOX® Cosmetic can also be used to treat excessive sweating
How Does It Work?
Through tiny, carefully placed injections, Dr. Leonard Miller targets specific muscles in the treatment area. This causes a temporary relaxation of the muscles, leading to a reduction in the appearance of facial wrinkles and fine lines caused by muscle contraction. Over time, with continued treatment, the reappearance of these lines may also be reduced, due to some weakening of muscles in the treated areas. To see how Dr. Miller has used these non-surgical products to help his patients achieve facial rejuvenation, please view our photo gallery.
Contact the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation
To learn more about BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport®, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Miller, please contact us today.