About Dr. Leonard Miller
Dr. Leonard Miller is a board-certified plastic surgeon who is noted for his subtle hand and natural looking results. He believes in a comprehensive approach, combining his expertise in surgical and non-surgical facial aesthetics for effective results with his patients having a quick recovery, minimal scarring and long term rejuvenation.
Dr. Miller is on the teaching faculty of the Harvard Medical School and has full operating privileges at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Miller is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and numerous national, regional and international societies.
He is published on a wide variety of subjects and has lectured both locally and internationally. He is also involved in the development of new products for the cosmetic industry.
From his high caliber training to his prestigious board and hospital affiliations, Dr. Miller’s accomplished and impressive background puts him in the top tier of his profession.
Hospital Affiliations (Harvard Medical School Affiliates)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Needham
- New England Baptist Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
Certifications and Memberships
- American Society of Plastic Surgery
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- International Society of Plastic Regenerative Surgery
- International Society of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
- Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Northeast Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New England Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Massachusetts Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Laser Medical Specialists
- Harvard Medical School, Clinical Instructor in Surgery
Post Graduate Education
- University of Cape Town Medical School
- Groote Schuur Hospital (Cape Town)
- Peter Bent Brigham and Children’s Hospitals
- Fifth Harvard Surgical Services (New England Deaconess Hospital)
- Emory University Hospitals