About Dr. Leonard Miller,
Boston Plastic Surgeon
Patients come to Dr. Miller at the Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation for his expertise in both surgical and non-surgical procedures, his subtle hand, and the natural-looking results he achieves.
Dr. Miller is a board-certified plastic surgeon with two Boston offices. He serves on the faculty staff of the Harvard Medical School with full operating privileges at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital (Chief of Plastic Surgery), and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Dr. Miller is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and numerous national, regional and international societies.
Actively involved in the development of new skin care technologies and cosmetic products, Dr. Miller has been published on a wide variety of subjects and is invited to lecture around the world as a highly regarded plastic surgeon.
Dr. Miller’s expertise as a skilled plastic surgeon, along with his providing access to the latest technology and products available, enables us to consistently exceed patient expectations in achieving effective results, experiencing the quickest recovery possible, and long-term rejuvenation with minimal to no scarring.
Dr. Miller and his team of nurses and aestheticians ensure success and complete patient satisfaction by adhering to the following principals and regimens:
Establish and Maintain a Consultative Partnership with Patients
- Spend time with each patient to explain the procedure(s) in detail.
- Discuss with patients what they can realistically expect from any procedure.
- Alleviate patients’ anxieties by answering all of their questions.
Recommend Procedures That Yield Natural-Looking Results
- Discourage radical or extensive cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Communicate to patients that beautiful, youthful results can often be achieved without dramatically transforming the patient. Our plastic surgeon, Dr. Miller truly believes that less is often better.
- Avoid an obvious “plastic surgery” look.
Utilize the Latest, Most Efficient Techniques
- Perform the latest procedures and techniques for the best, most predictable results.
- Take a skilled and careful approach to avoid complications.
Provide a Comfortable Operation or Procedure
- Avoid extensive, invasive plastic surgery whenever possible by substituting with non- or minimally invasive procedures.
- Offer topical numbing creams and/or injections to reduce discomfort.
- Facilitate a return to social interaction and work as quickly as possible.
Ensure Procedures are Positive, Satisfying, and Revitalizing
- Meet patient expectations and achieve rejuvenation goals.
- Improve and maintain each patient’s personal aesthetic.
- Keep scarring to a minimum and make sure it’s unnoticeable.
— E, age 66
Meet Our Aestheticians
The Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation offers an array of non-surgical and aesthetic treatments at both our Boston and Brookline offices. Dr. Miller and our licensed aestheticians are available to customize a program that addresses your individual skin rejuvenation goals.
Alicia comes to The Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation with a wide range of knowledge and expertise in the field of Medical Aesthetics. She works with patients to develop treatment programs that address their individual skincare needs by pairing customized in-office services with an effective product regimen at home. Alicia has a B.A. in Visual Arts and obtained her license to practice Aesthetics from the Catherine Hinds Institute of Esthetics. She is also a member of ASCP, the largest association devoted to skin care professionals.
Cheryl graduated from Catherine Hinds Institute as a 1200-Hour Medical Esthetician in 1999. She has been a practicing Medical Esthetician in the plastic surgery field ever since. She has an array of knowledge in all skin conditions and over 15 years perfecting her skills. Cheryl specializes in IPL and Laser therapies. Her broad experience allows Cheryl to provide patients with skin care regimens and laser treatments that best suit their goals.
DAYNA PAGANIS R.N., AESTHETICIAN
Dayna Paganis joins the staff at The Boston Center for Facial Rejuvenation with two decades of experience in Dermatology and Medical Aesthetics. As a nurse and licensed Aesthetician, Dayna is highly skilled in patient care and provides esthetic services in a medical setting. Her experience includes laser treatments for broken blood vessels, rosacea, general redness; photo rejuvenation for repair of sun-damaged skin, laser hair removal, chemical peels and skin tightening procedures.